Why can't I be ransomed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Doofus

Sergeant
Here's a question for the Devs...

Other lords, including faction leaders, can be ransomed. I pretty much never see a ransom over 6k, regardless of who the lord is. But when I get captured, I have 2 options. I can either escape or I can bribe a guard to let me go. If I have money, the guard bribe could be 150k or more, even if I'm not the faction leader...but I never get the option to free myself by paying a ransom, or even have a member of my clan pay a ransom to release me. Also, if I do pay a bribe or escape, its likely I'll be moving so slow there's a good chance I'll be captured again.

Cuz you got the re-set button. If you let yourself be captures you must be wanting some punishment and grindy immersion, well you get it! Don't want it just re-load your save.

Also, in 1.5.10 you can decline the ransom offers of npc lords, which is AWESOME!

Because the player is on a different plain of existence & rules at all times.
Not even counting the cheats the AI gets.

Cuz you got the re-set button. If you let yourself be captures you must be wanting some punishment and grindy immersion, well you get it! Don't want it just re-load your save.

Also, in 1.5.10 you can decline the ransom offers of npc lords, which is AWESOME!
And for your own companions!

Back
Top Bottom