Why are there no new catle/town scenes?

Users who are viewing this thread

First of all, I really like how the devs are so dedicated with new updates and versions for the game.
However as far as I know nearly no new castle/town scenes have been added to the game since early access started. I understand that this game has things which have more priority in development, but when can we expect some new scenes? I love to explore my fiefs in this game and thus it is sad that we did not see a lot of new scenes in now more than 10 months.

It is these details that shall make this game epic. They can even make the scenes resemble the town/castle icons on the campaign map. I would really love this for immersion.

According to past patch notes some village scenes are being added now and then but no cities so far.

Since the scene design team should be a separate one, I don't see why the game has not made any progress on this. Maybe they are aiming for an ultimate fix on pathing and only then shall new scenes be implemented.

OR they could just get the game to a finalized state and release a comprehensive set of modding tools and then there would be tons of new scenes and you could add whatever ones you liked best.

Back
Top Bottom