why are the BETTY REGIMENT instant ban??

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on skype with betty, she says she can not get on this forum as she is ip banned, but she wants to apologise for everything, and she is a new woman, and would like to be unbanned to have her say

elibabes said:
I am on skype with betty, she says she can not get on this forum as she is ip banned, but she wants to apologise for everything, and she is a new woman, and would like to be unbanned to have her say

Obvious troll is obvious.

Rigadoon said:
elibabes said:

Obvious troll is obvious.
+1 Good Rigadoon, +1.

You can tell as he said her, even though betty is indeed a he.

Some people just never learn, no matteer how much you beg for unbans your not gonna get one
In_before_the_lock_by_dantiscus.gif
:grin: Second one

elibabes said:
Well......If she wants to apologize then we should let her, and if she feels like she has change then we should give her a chance.

Japan said:
elibabes said:
Well......If she wants to apologize then we should let her, and if she feels like she has change then we should give her a chance.
People like her act sorry and get what they want then go back to what they did before, even if she does get a chance i demand an apology by face-cam  :twisted:

Japan said:
elibabes said:
Well......If she he wants to apologize then we should let her him, and if she he feels like she he has change then we should give her him a chance.

Don't worry everybody, I fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom