Why are NA servers still in NY?

Users who are viewing this thread

No they don't.

Tell me exactly how the moderators have power in taleworlds studios.
I didn't say they had power in the studios. I said that they represent the company with their actions on the forums since they are endorsed BY TALEWORLDS to moderate their forums. This is a fact. It doesn't matter if they are paid or not, they are representatives of the company.

I didn't say they had power in the studios. I said that they represent the company with their actions on the forums since they are endorsed BY TALEWORLDS to moderate their forums. This is a fact. It doesn't matter if they are paid or not, they are representatives of the company.
Your issue is with the taleworlds endorsed moderators then. Not taleworlds studio as a whole.

It's true taleworlds is anti-community in some way, but comparing taleworlds as a studio, and the moderators endorsed by taleworlds is a different thing.

If you open the google map, then you will surprisingly find that half of the area covered by the NY server is the Atlantic ocean. purely blue.
That's why I always wonder if those 50-ping guys are actually from Atlantis ruled by Aquaman. Then NY server is a rational choice.

I return back to this thread to bump it. Moving servers central would REALLY put this game on the right track. This is one of those lower hanging fruits which would make a much larger difference.

(Also fixing the Oathsworn Improved Armor visual glitch would be a nice low hanging fruit too c:smile:

Since we have some active devs on this forum section today, any word on centralizing NA servers, or are we stuck in New York until the release of custom servers? Even if it's not the answer we're hoping for, it would be awesome to know.

Not playing this game again until custom servers or we get not **** servers. Was playing earlier and a EU guy had better ping than me on the NA servers. I live in Washington State. I should have better ping on my own god damn continent.

not really. I think EU servers are in France or UK rn, giving bad ping to Russians and Turks. I have better ping that some eastern europeans in EU and western europeans have better ping than Western Americans.
EU servers should be in EU country right? Lol

Back
Top Bottom