Resolved Why are my parties slow???

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.8.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: My parties are slow. Right now I have one party roaming around the map going 1.0 speed. I'm not sure what the problem is because it only happens occasionally. The game doesn't provide you any kind of interface with your party members to diagnose why they're going slow (or doing whatever else they're doing). This may be an easy fix. Maybe something I'm missing. If anybody has any tips, please let me know. But since it happens randomly I feel like it's a bug or something. I've uploaded my latest save game at the upload site.
How to Reproduce: When you open my save file, you will see that Comatosa is leading one of my parties. She only travels 1.0. Plain and simple. Why is she doing that?
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): Save file available at the upload site.
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
GPU Driver Version: GeForce Game Ready Driver version 516.94
CPU: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60 GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM: 16 MB (15.9 usable)
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. G731GU Version 1.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

There's a known issue with parties hoarding grain. If you were to defeat a 1.0 speed party it's likely carrying many thousands, if not tens of thousands, of grain that it refuses to get rid of. There's workaround mods on Nexus such as Basic Fixes and You Really Gonna Eat All Of That you can try, but I'm sure when we finally get a patch for 1.8.0 it'll be addressed.

Back
Top Bottom