why are my archers shooting?!

Users who are viewing this thread

A good general would tell his archers to hold fire until the enemy is in range and give orders to open fire at the right moment.
That's pretty much the purpose of generals... If you don't want to micro manage your army, I think it's just fair that it isn't 100% effective, otherwise where is the point of giving orders?

FEEF
A good general would tell his archers to hold fire until the enemy is in range and give orders to open fire at the right moment.
That's pretty much the purpose of generals... If you don't want to micro manage your army, I think it's just fair that it isn't 100% effective, otherwise where is the point of giving orders?
pretty much thisjust assume that your archers are retarded infants all one eyed so they cant tell distance so you must tell them when to shoot
also open fire, wtf theyre archers they dont fire anythcing bro

fkslfsgbf-qcdfvd

The moral of the story is that you REALLY have to babysit each and every unit in your army. Archers will fire at nothing, infantry will shield wall with no shields and not attack, an entire unit of cav will chase down 1 fleeing model straight off the field, basically the AI will always do the most dumbass thing possible in this game.

Ever just die in battle trying to have a little fun? Watch the AI take over your army and begin running back and fourth and get slaughtered by an army they outnumber. Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom