Why am I kicking

Users who are viewing this thread

Veselov30

Recruit
I'm being killed by a sayuznik, on purpose, after that I throw a roll at him, oh kick, but the team don't give a ****, they kick me, naturally I'm angry and start beating everyone who kicked me, and they ban me, the question is, don't you **** the ****ers if you want to atocate your allies, then what the **** is the kick of people who have become a victim?

I'm being killed by a sayuznik, on purpose, after that I throw a roll at him, oh kick, but the team don't give a ****, they kick me, naturally I'm angry and start beating everyone who kicked me, and they ban me, the question is, don't you **** the ****ers if you want to atocate your allies, then what the **** is the kick of people who have become a victim?

"I got teamkilled"
"I killed him back"
"I got kicked"
"I started killing everyone"
"WHY AM I BANNED????"

I hope you were blackout drunk when you posted this

"I got teamkilled"
"I killed him back"
"I got kicked"
"I started killing everyone"
"WHY AM I BANNED????"

I hope you were blackout drunk when you posted this
I mean, drunk when they made this post, an ally kills me for this, they don't delete it, but delete me, that is, do you encourage the killing of allies? they banned me after they deleted me 1 time , because I was enraged by the attitude of the players who behave like this

Good riddance, one braindamaged horse archer gone.

In any case, that's a ban on DR's server right? What does this have to do with this general forum? It's a private custom server, it doesn't concern anyone here.

I mean, drunk when they made this post, an ally kills me for this, they don't delete it, but delete me, that is, do you encourage the killing of allies? they banned me after they deleted me 1 time , because I was enraged by the attitude of the players who behave like this
This really makes me think you hit your head, your state is worrying really. Nothing in this makes sense or is understandable, like who tf is "they", how do I encourage killing of allies and don't get mad about a game you twat.

You can’t know that you were kicked only for teamkilling (maybe you played solo, sh...t or something else), but you started to beat everyone who voted. Then you got a bunch of reports. Try to better manage your emotions next, dude.

This really makes me think you hit your head, your state is worrying really. Nothing in this makes sense or is understandable, like who tf is "they", how do I encourage killing of allies and don't get mad about a game you twat.
I think you can insult your mother and not me, I didn't insult you unlike her, and if you like it when your allies kill you and then they also poop for it, then you're the only jerk here (you can shove your opinion up your ass, from where you got out)

I think you can insult your mother and not me, I didn't insult you unlike her, and if you like it when your allies kill you and then they also poop for it, then you're the only jerk here (you can shove your opinion up your ass, from where you got out)
Huhhhh the solution here is pretty easy man, don't do TK, you got yourself banned because instead of reporting the situation you decided to react the worst way possible, you even changed your argument of what happened like twice, which was weird? But instead of coming here and insult everyone just apologize to the admins or talk to someone to get yourself unbanned and the next time don't try to do justice on your own hands because you're definetly going to get banned. Remember, it's just a game man

Here's a good example of why you shouldn't teamhit someone who (apparently) teamhit you on purpose:

Even if you see them hit you, their mouse might have hit the side of the keyboard, they might have misclicked, and BL's class system even causes some people to teamhit each other accidentally while they spawn at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom