Who's idea was this?

Should NA keep their wins but only ban Arys?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Marquis
Fietta here going to rant, don't care if you delete this thread just take it into consideration. What admins stupid idea was it to give the default wins?, are you moron?.

How do you remotely think this is fair?, Arys had blue javelins, he owned up to using these textures through week 1 and week 2. He was very sorry and he promises to not do it again. Then you admins decided to be complete backstabbers and just ruin the whole NA team for the NC2016, we've already had the worst NC by countries (well the least amount of countries anyways) and now you get rid of another one. Just because AUT were crying because they're idiots doesn't mean you have to prosecute an entire team. Arys as a person takes FULL responsibility, I also didn't see Arys get a lot of headkills. I also didn't see how him having these textures even change anything, the rounds would have been the same regardless. banning Arys is fine but where does it say that if one person breaks the rules everyone breaks the rules?. This is pathetic, this is why BlackTide would have managed this much better. RIP NA from corrupt admins, don't bother coming back for NC17 unless the admins have changed, let's hope banner Lord brings promises. I want a democracy for the next admin team, even Fietta would have handled this situation better. This tournament is more like a jail. Don't get me wrong I like the admins as people but not as admins (apart from some admins are good admins)

You can delete this thread but you can't delete NA, happy valentines.

I've already told the admins my observations regarding this, but I'll say the rules are clear when it comes to players violating them. Arys should be removed from the tournament according to the rules. He knows & accepts that.

As for the rest of the punishment given to the NA team, some of it is debatable.

Rules are rules, is there a rule which says 'if one team member breaks a rule then for some bad reason everyone is punished' I'm also not ranting about the rules I'm ranting about the stupid punishment. I believe that what the admin team did should never have been mentioned and even voted.

I feel the NA/Canada team doesn't really fit anyway. There is no point in playing these stupid home/away matches, unless there would be more non Europe centered teams. Sucks for USA and maybe 1 or 2 other nations around the world that can bring a team around, but alas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom