Who would be willing to take me into their regiment or help me start 1 from zero

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stefi boy i will do something i hope i wont regret ... I will take you under my wing and TRY to make you respectable P.S i am being for real

Frederickson said:
stefiboy said:
join a regiment as an NCO or higher

Leave now and never come back, you are a useless piece of **** who expects a ******** rank for doing **** all. Today i just got promoted in the 1er to the rank of lieutenant. you know how that happened? by working my ******** ass off for the regiment, not by sitting around on my ass changing regiment names and generally causing bull**** because you are a whiney little ****. You arent going to get ANYWHERE in life expecting things from people. Work hard and expect nothing! or get the **** out of the community because all you are doing is wasting space on the forums. No one likes you.
I hate you Fred with all my exstence but congrats on your promotion, you are a good leader I can give you that. :smile: also +1 with wat you said about stefi leaving.

Frederickson said:
stefiboy said:

Leave now and never come back, you are a useless piece of **** who expects a ******** rank for doing **** all. Today i just got promoted in the 1er to the rank of lieutenant. you know how that happened? by working my ******** ass off for the regiment, not by sitting around on my ass changing regiment names and generally causing bull**** because you are a whiney little ****. You arent going to get ANYWHERE in life expecting things from people. Work hard and expect nothing! or get the **** out of the community because all you are doing is wasting space on the forums. No one likes you.

but u have no friends in real life, u dont have a succesful job,U dont have a Decent house,U dont have a Higher Plain Of Intelligence unlike most of the People on this forum Like Murphy who actually is(Sort of ) supporting me (I guess) u decide to not heed his warning and go and troll me for what you think is a lower being then you who is actually more important then you will ever be also you insult for everything you dont have, Your a disgrace to canada, Overseas and on the mainland

stefiboy said:
Frederickson said:
stefiboy said:

but u have no friends in real life, u dont have a succesful job,U dont have a Decent house,U dont have a Higher Plain Of Intelligence unlike most of the People on this forum Like Murphy who actually is(Sort of ) supporting me (I guess) u decide to not heed his warning and go and troll me for what you think is a lower being then you who is actually more important then you will ever be also you insult for everything you dont have, Your a disgrace to canada, Overseas and on the mainland

What do you have Stefi...

1oe_Jones said:
LMFAO... you can barely lead your own regiment of 13 ppl. A MONKEY HOLDING HIS OWN **** IS BETTER THEN YOU...

And that's one of the reasons why you are no longer a Major in the 91st.

Stop acting like damn children.

I do hope you were telling the truth Charles, because if you are, you're a very kind person and I do hope for Stefi's sake he dosen't disappoint you as much as he has the current community.

stefiboy said:
Frederickson said:
stefiboy said:

Stefi as much as I would like to agree with you... NO your a retard. You have no friends, You do not have a job, u dont have a decent house, your an idiot... Your the true descrace of Canada and its people.

Murphy77 said:
1oe_Jones said:
LMFAO... you can barely lead your own regiment of 13 ppl. A MONKEY HOLDING HIS OWN **** IS BETTER THEN YOU...

And that's one of the reasons why you are no longer a Major in the 91st.

Stop acting like damn children.

I do hope you were telling the truth Charles, because if you are, you're a very kind person and I do hope for Stefi's sake he dosen't disappoint you as much as he has the current community.
i am he has me on steam and i will help him but stefi you are not in the 33rd you will be a visitor and if you do well you will be able to join ... Mabey its not up to me ok

Stefi, lock this thread please and speak to Charles on steam at your earliest convenience. It's most likely the only way to stop the children on this thread posting insulting and demeaning messages about you.

What am I...

Did he just...

923-facepalm.gif

Listen everyone, Lets stop being children. Leave Stefiboy alone, If you would like him to join your regiment fantastic, Other then that we all understand how many regiments the kid has made, Just give him a break...

Speirs said:
Listen everyone, Lets stop being children. Leave Stefiboy alone, If you would like him to join your regiment fantastic, Other then that we all understand how many regiments the kid has made, Just give him a break...

Completely backs up my point of view, glad to see some of us don't act like a bunch of idiotic 5 year olds.

thank you charles!

Jones i do have a job, I live in a House in Manotiq(Richest Area in ottawa),I Help Canada instead of standing in a chair and playing Nw
Im not a disgrace to canada, Frederickson does not have to balls to even hear the word Nice  he is f**ked up and will remain that way to due to his really not functionall brain,He stays in a chair playing nw, while im working my ass of to get into Para for next year in cadets and to go to Advance Pipes and drums,once again he recruits people into the 1er,WOW! what a big accomplishment Psyc!, I Make a Whole parade of over 200 cadets stay in step with the simple hit of a base drum malot along with the Tempo part,Alot of pressure huh?,even more when were on a important parade like Vimy Remembrance

stefiboy said:
thank you charles!

Jones i do have a job, I live in a House in Manotiq(Richest Area in ottawa),I Help Canada instead of standing in a chair and playing Nw
Im not a disgrace to canada, Frederickson does not have to balls to even hear the word Nice  he is f**ked up and will remain that way to due to his really not functionall brain,He stays in a chair playing nw, while im working my ass of to get into Para for next year in cadets and to go to Advance Pipes and drums,once again he recruits people into the 1er,WOW! what a big accomplishment Psyc!, I Make a Whole parade of over 200 cadets stay in step with the simple hit of a base drum malot along with the Tempo part,Alot of pressure huh?,even more when were on a important parade like Vimy Remembrance
Your a Cpl, Im a CSM... In the Cadets k lol

stefiboy said:
Frederickson said:
stefiboy said:

I have friends in real life. i have a real job and at the age of 16 i don't expect to have an amazing job. And just because i dont support some stupid **** like you doesn't mean i am not intelligent. Nice to see your opinion of me as a disgrace because i am my own individual. I bet you are a hardcore christian and hate people with different view and you discriminate against homosexuals. congrats for being yet another useless conformist ****. have fun with your "Successful" life you little ****  :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom