Who would be willing to take me into their regiment or help me start 1 from zero

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
stefiboy said:
dont remember!

But now ask the 21st how the lb vs them went
ask the 69th
ask the 97th
ask the aec
ask the 34th
ask the 77th
ask the 1stWPI
ask the 1stKAG
An  how many was it on both sides ? Hmmm 3, 6 mabey even 9 but have you had major lb's ?

stefiboy said:
no
no big ones just private ones

Yes because:
1. Not enough members - Still you make fun of other regs because of their members.
2.People would troll you
3.They wouldn't accept your application for the lb anyways lol

This is just an idea but you seems to continue to go from making a new regiment to new regiment why not just join a regiment and start as a ranker ?

DarkOmega said:
This is just an idea but you seems to continue to go from making a new regiment to new regiment why not just join a regiment and start as a ranker ?
No but he is an officer his tactics are second to none

no
that was before you were in my teamspeak

We had a linebattle vs the 69th as the 24e and won 10-9
and had a max of 13 people attending

Stefiboy.. If you wish to join a regiment? Why have you been denying what we've been telling you?!!!

Change name (or try without doing it), join EU1 Official, or a NA server, and ask around for a regiment. There will most likely be someone that will take you.

Unless you wish to join a regiment as an officer, but i could say goodbye to that.

Also, Stefiboy. Whats wrong with the 37th? This must be your 50th regiment.. Is it the name? Is it the people? Whats wrong! You'll always be known as the same person, so changing your name wont do much..

DarkOmega said:
There are certain people who fail to take Ranker for an answer - and they can up in many ways. One, they can grow to a well known and well respected Regiment... Or they can do the obvious.

Stefi, If I'm honest mate, I suggest you go, come back under a different name and join a less well known regiment and keep your head low. You won't get anywhere under your current name mate!

Guys, lets not be children, at the end of the day this guy is pretty young and very inexperienced in how to show loyalty and dedication to something. Last thing he needs is people like you guys shooting him down constantly. If he annoys you that damn much then you don't have any obligation or requirement to speak to him. Lets leave this thread for those that wish to take him in.

Good luck in the hunt, Stefi.

P.S - Lucas, was there any need for that comment? He may make a large amount of regiments, but he has never harmed you as a person or ever hindered your gameplay.

stefiboy said:
join a regiment as an NCO or higher

Leave now and never come back, you are a useless piece of **** who expects a ****ing rank for doing **** all. Today i just got promoted in the 1er to the rank of lieutenant. you know how that happened? by working my ****ing ass off for the regiment, not by sitting around on my ass changing regiment names and generally causing bull**** because you are a whiney little ****. You arent going to get ANYWHERE in life expecting things from people. Work hard and expect nothing! or get the **** out of the community because all you are doing is wasting space on the forums. No one likes you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom