• Yugoslavia

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • United Kingdom

Votes: 33 17.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

_RebelliouS_ said:
Bauglir said:
Them leaving the Finland match was I guess cuz the rounds had no impact to their position in the group

Indeed , you play for win , draw , lose if you can not achieve win , draw what is the point of keep going after you certainly/mathematically lost the match .

well you play for an amount of won rounds in case of losing a match, since this could decide whether you are 2nd or 3rd in your group .

Furthermore, ragequitting a match without actually forfeiting the spawn could be interpreted as not being able to play a set with the needed amount of players such being 8 per team. This means you may actually get punished for leaving the match without saying anything close to "we forfeit the spawn".

However this would only be my interpretation of the ruleset, if I'm wrong feel free to correct me

Killerbart said:
Furthermore, ragequitting a match without actually forfeiting the spawn could be interpreted as not being able to play a set with the needed amount of players such being 8 per team. This means you may actually get punished for leaving the match without saying anything close to "we forfeit the spawn".

However this would only be my interpretation of the ruleset, if I'm wrong feel free to correct me

Scar said:
§ 15 Match Format

(5) Each team may field up to 8 players. Teams with less than 8 players may play on or forfeit the match. The other team is under no obligation to match the other team's numbers. A team is not allowed to go under 5 players at any given point. If a team goes under 5 players they have to forfeit the match, and the remaining rounds will be added in favour of their opponent to the final score.

latest

Thank you, Alene. Seems like I still had the WNL rules in mind which had the extra feature of being warned the first time this happens and suspended from the tournament at the second time of not having at least 5 players. Sadly can't quote since I'm on my phone but I guess it's not necessary to have further discussion about this here.

Killerbart said:
_RebelliouS_ said:
Bauglir said:
Them leaving the Finland match was I guess cuz the rounds had no impact to their position in the group

Indeed , you play for win , draw , lose if you can not achieve win , draw what is the point of keep going after you certainly/mathematically lost the match .

well you play for an amount of won rounds in case of losing a match, since this could decide whether you are 2nd or 3rd in your group .

I guess the only situation in this group where Turkeys rounds would matter is that they draw with NA and Finland loses to Austria & Switzerland

Guys your bets seems like didnt happen, thats not a problem, maybe next year. :facepalm:
I'm not saying Turkey will be the champ i only kidding with your bets thats it, all of the pl players are my friend so, dont get any other idea

Back
Top Bottom