• Spain

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same for me: Some pretty strong teams.

But in the end I think either Turkey, Scandinavia, UK, Poland or Russia will win.
I doubt Germany is as good as last year

If Peter and Tobi play for France in the end then I'd expect France to win. At the moment though I think it will look something like:

1. Ukraine
2. Turkey
3. Poland

-Germany isn't as strong as they were last year. I don't think that they'll be able to go through the Group Stage.

-Scandinavia has good chances this year. Strong roster with well-known players. I am sure they'll surprise us.

-Russia has a good team aswell but from what I've seen they are a bit sleeping at the moment. I don't think that they will win the NC 2014.

-Same for Poland unless old players join the team.

-Turkey has got a good team as every year. It's going to be really close between them and UA.

-UA: certainly my favorit team for this year. A strong and constant team, they won't have any problem to be qualified and could certainly take part in the final.

-France is definitively out of this. They won't make it through the Group Stage either because of the lack of good/experienced players. If some RNGDs or Tobi and Peter join the team, they should have some chances.

BeNe has got a really good roster this year and the members seem to be more serious. I'd say that they have got one of the best/ the best shooter roster with LeRoux, Caius, Attila, Tomy,... They should do a good work and will certainly go through the Group Stage. Ik hou van jullie, jongens! <3

(strange to speak about my team but I won't be able to play a lot of matches and will certainly support them instead  :razz: )

The winner should be UA, Turkey or BeNe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom