Who thought it was a good idea to have party leaders donate tier 6 troops to other peoples garrisons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Damn that's bad. I play as Battannia, so gathering horse archers requires a long trip across the map. Fortunately, if you get horse archers they don't die very often if you use them properly(hit and run).

Come to find out, I can't enter one of my factions own towns while we're at war without my party leader giving away 2 Khan's Guards every time I stop at a city.

Who thought this was a good idea and is there anyway to stop this without having to micromanage my parties troops and transfer them back and forth when entering and leaving? This doesn't seem like a bug to me, it seems like a piss poor idea from a dev.

Speaking of bad ideas, why does the same party leader capture enemy lords and deposit them in my nearest fief while he's a member of my army? I like to release those lords in order to build up relations with them(honor for myself). Now, my lords are capturing those generals, not allowing me to do it for some reason, even though I lead the army. It would be one thing if I could take those prisoners from my dungeon and talk to them in order to release them so I still get the relations bump. I can't because that functionality doesn't exist yet. Now I'm stuck having to ransom them, leave them there to escape, or just let them go.

Is anyone else having these same problems or am I just stupid and missing something obvious?

Last edited:
I was having exactly your same problems.
I fixed the donating troops thing by using a mod (thank modders!!!) and the second by stopping playing the game all together, way too frustrating and incomplete at the moment....
You can't even give a fief as a king, come on!!!

Yeah this is very annoying. You have to visit towns frequently(b/c stupid ai companion buys enough food for 2 days and without going to town often his party morale will plummet) but every time I go to allow companions to buy food they donate 10 troops to a garrison that is not mine.
I don't get this choice by the devs at all.

I was having exactly your same problems.
I fixed the donating troops thing by using a mod (thank modders!!!) and the second by stopping playing the game all together, way too frustrating and incomplete at the moment....
You can't even give a fief as a king, come on!!!

Hi -would you mind telling us what mod that is?

Back
Top Bottom