Who of the old guard are still around?

Users who are viewing this thread

A wild highelf appears. Still around. This place means so much to me, when I browse through the old threads and see all the familiar names from back in the day tears literally come to my eyes. I'm here now rarely but I'll never truly leave. :smile:

A wild highelf appears. Still around. This place means so much to me, when I browse through the old threads and see all the familiar names from back in the day tears literally come to my eyes. I'm here now rarely but I'll never truly leave. :smile:
There's only like 2½ years until I've been here 20 years. It's already more than half of my life.
You two... Now we just need leprechaun & Yoshiboy to show up and we're set.

Hi nerds...

I have been transported to 2010 reading this thread, when my knees weren't pulverised into a fine powder and my back didn't hurt on a daily basis.

Also whilst I like the dark theme this whole thing got going on I do miss the old eye destroying colour scheme.

I'm not sure why I come back anymore, but hi.

giphy.gif

I clicked in the forum bookmark by accident and saw this thread, quite a good hour to have a bit of nostalgia.

Was quite impressed I remembered my password, muscle memory dies hard eh?

Hope you ****ers are doing well.

Hey Seff!

All good, slowly getting where I want professionally and 3 years into the fatherhood experience with my almost decade long partner.

'Tis been a thoroughly enjoyable experience but also a hardening one, which is exactly how it should be. Working to improve conditions further so I can spawn some more stonelings, sleep is overrated!

Far away from my dream rural property far away from tourists though, but I'll get there eventually.

P.S.: Gotta love they kept the classic emojis :party::mrgreen:

P.S.2: The new forum layout still looks better than Age of Empires II

Back
Top Bottom