Who of the old guard are still around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Comin' back for my annual forum visit like

TbAE1oq.gif

I'm pleased to see some old names popping in, simply because when people seem to have abruptly stopped posting I have a nagging worry that something awful must have happened to them! I'm glad to know you are all alive. And thanks, Goker, for the Ringwraith reminder.

That's the rock solid basis of a future in IT young man, don't do yourself down!

While looking at some of Ringwraith's oldest posts I came across Calandale- has anyone here watched the TV series What We Do In The Shadows? When I see Laszlo, Calandale occasionally springs to mind :lol:

Nice. Prices a high at the moment. Hope it was a good deal. Getting ready to start a family (or did you already, I forget)?
I got it at a 25% discount, because the prices around Århus are stagnating, and the next of kin in charge of the place don't have the money to hold onto it.

I have a son.

Congrats. Also same, two years ago.
Ah yes, adulthood. Congrats to you too. :razz:

It's unreal how quickly old names and avatars come back to me the second I see them. Good memories don't fade I guess. As for me, I'm in the final year of university, working on my master's thesis for history. Been in school for the majority of the past two decades, about time I got out.

Is the forum quite literally dead? I am checking the forum since yesterday after a long time and I am seeing 20ish members online, everytime I open the forum.
I imagine Discord's the place to be these days, forums in general are slowly dying everywhere aren't they?

Back
Top Bottom