Who of the old guard are still around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey there, old pals. I randomly decided to check the state of BL's modding scene, which prompted me to look in here as well. To give you an idea of what I've been up to in the past few years, well I... enrolled in an IT college, dropped out due to money issues, had a few girlfriends, four full time jobs, major depression, became an athlete, got ran over by car, had corona, ended up working IT security in a bank and training kickboxing most of my free time.

Hoped I would at least beat Seff if I ever came back, but I don't have a son, which I imagine is a victory condition of sorts. Nice seeing the lot of you again.

Look, I even got a badge for my intrigue. Somehow I knew that you would be the first response, you have this uncanny ability to show up whenever I do, Hyperion. :razz:

Are any of the founding titans still posting frequently?

Hoped I would at least beat Seff if I ever came back, but I don't have a son, which I imagine is a victory condition of sorts. Nice seeing the lot of you again.
Having kids is a win and a loss at the same time.

But the only way you can beat me, is to beat me off. :3

**** no. Odds are that the mother of the next one would leave me too, and then I'd have to juggle seeing two Seff-Spawn instead of one.

No more carefree laughter
Silence ever after
Walking through an empty house
Tears in my eyes
Here is where the story ends
This is goodbye
Knowing me, knowing you (a-ha)
There is nothing we can do
We just have to face it
This time we're through
Breaking up is never easy, I know
But I have to go
Knowing me, knowing you
It's the best I can do
Memories, good days, bad days
They'll be with me always
In these old familiar rooms
Children would play
Now there's only emptiness
Nothing to say
We just have to face it
This time we're through
But I have to go
Knowing me, knowing you
It's the best I can do
We just have to face it
This time we're through
But I have to go
Knowing me, knowing you
It's the best I can do

Felt something disturbing tingle deep inside. Found this thread. 2005, reporting for duty. Avid Lurker back in the day.

I think I had another account or two... Was going to check my old posts out... then I had a flashback and cringed, my skin crawled off the top of my head and was just executed in the corner of the room.

Hey Guys/Gals. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom