Who of the old guard are still around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ingolifs

Grandmaster Knight
I see a couple of old faces, like Seff and Orion, not too many others. Who of the initial crowd is still here?

So my story is I was most active here between 2005 and 2007, before university pressures became too demanding. Since then I got my PhD in chemistry and then decided I don't really like chemistry so now I'm a Data Scientist.

I've been following Bannerlord's progress for a while, and now I'm back to do what I always used to do - make the sort of large overarching suggestion threads that require notepad open in the background.

Welcome back! Half your back history was unneeded as it's the founding post for the goodbye thread! :grin:

Hopefully this game brings back so more old players.

I've been playing since 2005 and occasionally active on the forums since 2006 or so, I'm glad to see some old faces back for bannerlord.

Can't say I was overly active back in the day (I think roughly 150 posts or so) but joined back in 2006. Think I faded away around 2010 or so. Life happened and now I'm older and grumpier than most of the in-game rulers. Returned with the release of Bannerlord EA and decided to change my username (used to be Kettle Black).

Joined one month less than 10 years ago and have no idea where that time went.

Rarely post as there's rarely anyone posting but I still lurk. Always up for a chat on Steam as well.

The actual old guard, they are few and proud.

I was looked down upon even by the 05'ers as an obnoxiously obtuse lil swede twat.

Edit: i was 15 when i joined, now im 28 turning 29.

**** can only image how old they are

Well, forum says I joined it in '06 but I do have vague recollections of fighting Dark Riders (?) at some point in one build. That was even further back, right?

Heya, good to see you again, Ingo.

Army, Afghanistan, NCO, vintage cars, girlfriend, engagement, son, single.

That's what happened the last 13 years. :razz:

I assume you've been just as busy.

If you beat about the bush, you can drum up Lost-Lamb and a fair few of the other Finns. Llandy, Archonsod and Pavlov are only accessible by other means.

Yeah, Llandy bowed out for good in 2018.

Joined one month less than 10 years ago and have no idea where that time went.

Rarely post as there's rarely anyone posting but I still lurk. Always up for a chat on Steam as well.
Boo, hiss. What Monty said. Anyone who joined after March 2010 is still an impudent upstart getting in the way of our fun. :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom