Who of the old guard are still around?

Currently viewing this thread:

The Bowman

Count
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
October 2008. Quite a long time, but still young, and approaching a mid 20's crisis. Actively looking for a time machine. :smile:

Ilex

Creepy ass-spelunker
Count
Best answers
Sweet thread. Just popped in because chrome said my password on Taleworlds was compromised. Joke's on chrome: it's hunter2 not "compromised".

Hey, where's my custom title?! I leave for a brief stint off-forum and my custom title's gone. Sheesh.

Last edited:

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Dancing to electro-pop like a robot since 1984
Subforum Moderator
M&BWBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
Hey, where's my custom title?! I leave for a brief stint off-forum and my custom title's gone. Sheesh.
blame the new forum software, they all got removed in the transition. you can ask for it back by hitting up @Orion if you feel you'll be around for any length of time.

Orion

Still Not Worthy
Global Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
Ilex is all fixed up and ready to go.

Am I forgotten in these halls yet?

Seems like I only ever come back when I'm trying to promote something.
Fat chance. When's the next version of Craftmod coming out?

Ilex

Creepy ass-spelunker
Count
Best answers
Thanks! I'm kind of surprised someone remembered the title. Wasn't sure about the hyphenation myself.

Ilex

Creepy ass-spelunker
Count
Best answers
not to ruin it but he checks the old list lol
I'm sure it was just to check the hyphenation. :razz:

I remember you, Ilex.

Show me your honor!
What do you mean you remember me? We've been close facebook friends for god knows how long. Every day I've been there with you on every step of your life: from car tune ups to military re-enactments, from marriage to procreation. I even have a picture of your manhood framed on my wall. Are you implying our relationship is not mutual?

Last edited:

Seff

Cool Hand Luke
Duke
M&BWB
Best answers
Well now I'm not sure, since I don't have a picture of your manhood framed on my wall.

Maybe we can rectify that?

Dusk Voyager

Count
Best answers
Khergit Veteran Horse Archers used to have about 230 archery proficiency and a good AI.

And who forgets the 2012 apocalypse thread?

Last edited:

Seff

Cool Hand Luke
Duke
M&BWB
Best answers
I remember being stoked that the Scene Editor was launched.

Dark Knights being the best unit.

Discovering that Sword Sisters was a thing.