Who of the old guard are still around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are there subliminal messages being broadcast in the atmosphere? Something told me to check out the TaleWorlds site for the first time in so many years, and here is a thread about us old timers, with old timers posting. Feb '06 here. I can't believe the SIZE of this company now. There must be 50 or 60 employees. I think it's great that TaleWorlds has grown so much. Hell, I remember the "cheaper beta" before M&B 1.0, where we paid a fraction of the eventual retail price, and played all the beta versions. What a great time it was! Looks like I'll have to get the newest game when it comes out.

Are there subliminal messages being broadcast in the atmosphere? Something told me to check out the TaleWorlds site for the first time in so many years, and here is a thread about us old timers, with old timers posting. Feb '06 here. I can't believe the SIZE of this company now. There must be 50 or 60 employees. I think it's great that TaleWorlds has grown so much. Hell, I remember the "cheaper beta" before M&B 1.0, where we paid a fraction of the eventual retail price, and played all the beta versions. What a great time it was! Looks like I'll have to get the newest game when it comes out.
Weren't you the one that came up with the tag line for the original M&B? It's been so long I'm not sure anymore. Yup, that's you alright. Been a long damn time.

Weren't you the one that came up with the tag line for the original M&B? It's been so long I'm not sure anymore. Yup, that's you alright. Been a long damn time.

Yup, the contest for the tag line. I won a European boxed copy of the game, which I still have unopened.

Back
Top Bottom