Who of the old guard are still around?

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

HardCode

Master Knight
Best answers
Are there subliminal messages being broadcast in the atmosphere? Something told me to check out the TaleWorlds site for the first time in so many years, and here is a thread about us old timers, with old timers posting. Feb '06 here. I can't believe the SIZE of this company now. There must be 50 or 60 employees. I think it's great that TaleWorlds has grown so much. Hell, I remember the "cheaper beta" before M&B 1.0, where we paid a fraction of the eventual retail price, and played all the beta versions. What a great time it was! Looks like I'll have to get the newest game when it comes out.

Seff

Cool Hand Luke
Duke
M&BWB
Best answers
I tried playing M&B .632, and even Warrider, but I couldn't get it to run on my laptop. :sad:

Orion

Still Not Worthy
Global Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
Are there subliminal messages being broadcast in the atmosphere? Something told me to check out the TaleWorlds site for the first time in so many years, and here is a thread about us old timers, with old timers posting. Feb '06 here. I can't believe the SIZE of this company now. There must be 50 or 60 employees. I think it's great that TaleWorlds has grown so much. Hell, I remember the "cheaper beta" before M&B 1.0, where we paid a fraction of the eventual retail price, and played all the beta versions. What a great time it was! Looks like I'll have to get the newest game when it comes out.
Weren't you the one that came up with the tag line for the original M&B? It's been so long I'm not sure anymore. Yup, that's you alright. Been a long damn time.

HardCode

Master Knight
Best answers
Weren't you the one that came up with the tag line for the original M&B? It's been so long I'm not sure anymore. Yup, that's you alright. Been a long damn time.
Yup, the contest for the tag line. I won a European boxed copy of the game, which I still have unopened.

RyanRyzzo

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Houdan Chicken is still clucking. Renamed, though.

I got one of them blobs telling me I'm an Old Guard.

Weaver

Count
Best answers
Well, look at you all. Bannerlord is pretty amazing so I sort of started paying attention to TW once again.
Sadly not much time for ****posting any more.