Who is your best marriage candidate?

Users who are viewing this thread

I didn't do a comprehensive analysis, but Liena of Vlandia has all the possible positive traits which appear to pass on to kiddos, is a 24th level badass, is related to royalty which gives you good relations with other clans, pops out a kid every six months, and comes with top tier gear and a top tier party if you want (I disabled and brought her into my party, since the inability to control parties makes them fairly useless, they just get into trouble.

Well, if you want to find a wife with a decent Steward skill, than you might wanna take a look at Valla (she's a Sturgian). She's also a bit thicc, if you like that kind of girls :grin:

I married Sora. She has 160 steward and starts with lamellar type gear. Her combat stats are terrible, she starts with 0 vigor and no focus in any melee skill, but I have been using the export/import mod to give my companions focus and attribute points anyway, as a lot of their base stats are such that they won't really level. I haven't played the newest beta patch though, so maybe that's better now. Anyhow, she has worked up to 50 something one handed and has over 200 steward which is extremely helpful.

Liena. good attributes.
Have you guys encountered this with Liena? All the daughters have her 4 good traits, but the son have no traits at all... sad

It doesn't make any difference.
I hoped for a CK2 Alike diplomacy, when marrying someone means non agression pact/alliances/heritages possibilities.

But no, it is just choosing which doll will be children line production receptacle.

Marry anyone. I just do the kid from the king when i'm playing, for RP purposes. But it is annoying how easy it is for a nobody to marry the princess of the kingdom. While the mechanics stay as it is, gonna keep doing it anyway cause i get to steal their better gear.

I always go for Ira, for role-playing reasons. Heir to the throne and all that. Her civil skills are terrible (except stewardship) but she's a beast in combat, which I find to be very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom