Who is you favourite general in the Napoleonic era?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lowlander said:
Bernard Montgomery

250px-Bernard_Law_Montgomery.jpg

The way this guy single handedly defeated Napoleon, the Danish, Spanish, Italians and 'Merkins was completely brilliant. On the deserts of Africa he defeated the best of France and her allies even when outnumbered 300 to 1. Also the way he defended London in 1813 from Evil Space Monkeys was totally heroic and if it wasnt for him, the vile dictator Napoleon would have brought his scourge across all of Europe.
I can't believe you bloody tosser still hang around here.

I'm seriously surprised so many people are picking Andrew Jackson. And their not all just Americans!

Myself, I'll have to be un-creative and honest and say Napoleon. Honestly he was a better general than any of the others of his time. Just too bad they had to gang rape him the whole time.  :???:

Or maybe it isn't. Its interesting to think about what Europe, or the world for that matter would be like today if Napoleon had not been defeated.

"In this age, in past ages, in any age, Napoleon." - Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington

Tactical_Cmdr said:
Vice Admiral Horatio Nelson

Fellow Taleworlds forum user, please note that bumping a 5-year-old thread is really something that you should not do.

Back
Top Bottom