who is waiting ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Can someone confirm it’s really out today or are you all taking the piss? It’s hard to believe.

And why do I have to work today of all days, not even working from home and can start downloading. Arh well ain’t gonna sleep this night I guess GONNA BE EPIC

Checked the Steam page an hour ago, and it said "This game plans to unlock in approximately 1 hour", and now it still says the same (I'm in South Africa)...

Can someone confirm it’s really out today or are you all taking the piss? It’s hard to believe.

And why do I have to work today of all days, not even working from home and can start downloading. Arh well ain’t gonna sleep this night I guess GONNA BE EPIC
Yes its out today, Taleworlds said so in thier latest update on this site.

I honestly believe that the clocks going forward yesterday has just caused some confusion lol. If the clocks hadn't changed it would have been just after 09:00 UK time...

@ Elemorea
It’s too close to 1. April to believe Talesworld but I believe you, see you on the battlefield with raised banners

@ Elemorea
It’s too close to 1. April to believe Talesworld but I believe you, see you on the battlefield with raised banners
True I forgot about April fools day- That would be the most dissapointing thing ever if taleworlds trolled us all.

Back
Top Bottom