who is the best duelist NA?

Users who are viewing this thread

I change my choice majide is the best duelist NA if we factor in ping into the equation
OMG crusader ily ur too kind ur the best duelist na cuz of ur kindness <3

superhoebo best kicker na

nopanda best up-right-up-right feinter na

bernie best minimum effort dueling na

majide best name changer na

bumping bc the 1.61 update dramatically nerfed kicks shaking up the list of who is best duelist,

Plug seems to be the best duelist that i have sees since the update,

anyone better then him?

bumping bc the 1.61 update dramatically nerfed kicks shaking up the list of who is best duelist,

Plug seems to be the best duelist that i have sees since the update,

anyone better then him?
Just watch who wins the tourney and you get your answer. If someone isn’t signing up and claims to be better than the winner then just know he sucks.

ayo have fun squabbling over top duelist y'all, after 1086 hours I'm retiring from Bannerlord (just ain't fun anymore/lots of the nice bros left)

I would say I did quite well for myself considering some of you mofos have twice mah hours (or more)

before I go, here are some of the doods who have my utmost respect (in no particular order):

Crusader - very clean and elegant fighting style, no wasted movements (except the occasional up right up right)
Superhoebo - pre-1.6.1 King of Kicks in the West, the only op mofo who I could fight on West on even terms (Hoebo 14 ping, me 11 ping)
Nopanda - Bro's a beast, but there were times when the BOT was just too much to handle ily panda
Bernie - MLG Pro head nodder
Chaotic - ily dad

It's been a nice ride bois, BOT majide with 11 ping out

<3

ayo have fun squabbling over top duelist y'all, after 1086 hours I'm retiring from Bannerlord (just ain't fun anymore/lots of the nice bros left)

I would say I did quite well for myself considering some of you mofos have twice mah hours (or more)

before I go, here are some of the doods who have my utmost respect (in no particular order):

Crusader - very clean and elegant fighting style, no wasted movements (except the occasional up right up right)
Superhoebo - pre-1.6.1 King of Kicks in the West, the only op mofo who I could fight on West on even terms (Hoebo 14 ping, me 11 ping)
Nopanda - Bro's a beast, but there were times when the BOT was just too much to handle ily panda
Chaotic - ily dad

<3
F

Chaotic - ily dad

<3
F ?

Chaotic - ily dad

<3
but what else would you play?

i just tried chivalry, last oasis, and mordau,

they are all not as good as this,

i know bannerlord has flaws but custom servers will save it,

but what else would you play?

i just tried chivalry, last oasis, and mordau,

they are all not as good as this,

i know bannerlord has flaws but custom servers will save it,
Not gonna play anything else! I had my fun so I'm now moseying along to da next chapter

omg I can't believe I forgot about Sarin and Henryk! cya doods it's been a pleasure sparring with ya

Not gonna play anything else! I had my fun so I'm now moseying along to da next chapter

omg I can't believe I forgot about Sarin and Henryk! cya doods it's been a pleasure sparring with ya
Go out with a bang, win the tourney! Don't leave me at my greatest moment of need, O Fresca Lord ?

Go out with a bang, win the tourney! Don't leave me at my greatest moment of need, O Fresca Lord ?
I'm touched that thou dost thinketh i posssesseth the strengtheth to doest such a thing, O Burger King

but alas my mind is made up... let the mantle of majide rest easy

amen in holy sound's name!

Back
Top Bottom