who is the best duelist NA?

Users who are viewing this thread

is this common? this seems so strange

does the best duelist use inverse attack direction?
they use inverse because it keeps your camera down so you can see incoming attacks easier, and you can turn with your swing much faster in inverse. Like considerably faster. I don't use it because my fighting style isn't dueling-focused but Panda uses it for dueling and turns it off for groupfighting.

they use inverse because it keeps your camera down so you can see incoming attacks easier, and you can turn with your swing much faster in inverse. Like considerably faster. I don't use it because my fighting style isn't dueling-focused but Panda uses it for dueling and turns it off for groupfighting.
Why not just keep your camera down anyway? is he throwing his mouse across the room or something

Why not just keep your camera down anyway? is he throwing his mouse across the room or something
its simply much much easier to do with inverse, its almost impossible to snap up to an uncomfortable camera angle. Long story short it keeps the ideal camera angle where its best needed without any additional effort.

its simply much much easier to do with inverse, its almost impossible to snap up to an uncomfortable camera angle. Long story short it keeps the ideal camera angle where its best needed without any additional effort.
seems weird to fight against existing blocking memory just to avoid snap up. Seems much easier to just keep your existing muscle memory and practice not snapping up and reacting heavily to feints

Back
Top Bottom