who is the best duelist NA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Nopanda

Recruit
WBNWVC
yeah jesus u are lol, the thing is, all you really have to do is turn inverse attack directions on and you'll be a god

Not as psychotic as people who control attack and block directions with their movement keys
the best duelist i met in warband used movement keys to block;

i guess it is helpful to keep the camera steady but seems awful in anything but duel where u have to move to survive

WMorton

Sergeant
WBWF&SNW
is this common? this seems so strange

does the best duelist use inverse attack direction?
they use inverse because it keeps your camera down so you can see incoming attacks easier, and you can turn with your swing much faster in inverse. Like considerably faster. I don't use it because my fighting style isn't dueling-focused but Panda uses it for dueling and turns it off for groupfighting.

moof

Regular
they use inverse because it keeps your camera down so you can see incoming attacks easier, and you can turn with your swing much faster in inverse. Like considerably faster. I don't use it because my fighting style isn't dueling-focused but Panda uses it for dueling and turns it off for groupfighting.
Why not just keep your camera down anyway? is he throwing his mouse across the room or something

WMorton

Sergeant
WBWF&SNW
Why not just keep your camera down anyway? is he throwing his mouse across the room or something
its simply much much easier to do with inverse, its almost impossible to snap up to an uncomfortable camera angle. Long story short it keeps the ideal camera angle where its best needed without any additional effort.

moof

Regular
its simply much much easier to do with inverse, its almost impossible to snap up to an uncomfortable camera angle. Long story short it keeps the ideal camera angle where its best needed without any additional effort.
seems weird to fight against existing blocking memory just to avoid snap up. Seems much easier to just keep your existing muscle memory and practice not snapping up and reacting heavily to feints

TheCrusader5

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
It doesnt change blocking just attacking direction and allows you to move in the direction of the attack which allows for more spin moves

Top Bottom