Who is at the Top?

Is Brutus the admin we need, but not the one we deserve?

• Yes

Votes: 61 75.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 55 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RobinWar said:
Indeed, Anaconda is a sick player, was playing Cavalry with me in Wonwokie
I think, Assassin violet is missing, and Smiley aswell, could be added to Scars list, tier 3
Violet is imo a bit inconsistent, and I dont think smiley is good enough  :ohdear:

Golradir said:
RobinWar said:
I think, Assassin violet is missing, and Smiley aswell, could be added to Scars list, tier 3
Violet is imo a bit inconsistent, and I dont think smiley is good enough  :ohdear:
It's fair tbh. They both had a great NC and look like brilliant prospects for the scene but they need more time. They're not there yet.

Scar said:
I inculded Wolves - Trinity.
Fair, they were massive as Wolves as well though. Seems almost like relegating them just having them as Trinity.

Scar said:
DR was the best German team of its time, won Div C and B of the ENL and dropped out as 4th of the WNL. As much as I like IR, I don't think their record matches DR's yet. Wonwokie played quite well for two WNL, but I wouldn't say that is enough either. I was considering RRush instead of RN, but I'm not sure. RRush played well during ENL times, whereas RN didn't participate afair, but if you ask Turkish players they'd probably tell you RN was more skilled (Rayden, Sikici, Thyke, Pendragon, cikcik, SeganT, etc.).
I think all your reasoning is fair, I guess it just comes down to opinion at some point.

DR has a great legacy and I'm proud to see them up there!  :party:

EDIT: Also please, when you list RN greats do not forget Kaltvien and Shavsheti. Thank you.

Captain Lust said:
EDIT: Also please, when you list RN greats do not forget Kaltvien and Shavsheti. Thank you.
(Rayden, Sikici, Thyke, Pendragon, cikcik, SeganT, etc.)
Well I could have probably mentioned their whole roster. :grin:

Captain Lust said:
Fair, they were massive as Wolves as well though. Seems almost like relegating them just having them as Trinity.
Yeah I know. Afaik 2nd in the ENL was their greatest achievement, that's why I went for Trinity.

Captain Lust said:
Golradir said:
RobinWar said:
It's fair tbh. They both had a great NC and look like brilliant prospects for the scene but they need more time. They're not there yet.
TRue, although smiley didnt play in the NC :razz:

this thread damn                                                                                      :mrgreen:

bliv in tier 3 lol

ILLOMINATY CONFIRME                       
                                                                            :mrgreen:                                                                                      :mrgreen:

Noo Bendetto where did the points go?  :ohdear:

giphy.gif

I would swap Langelau for TigerWhite in the archer list. Langelau is a really good shooter and isn't bad in melee but he has 0 awarness and get often at the beginning...

TigerWhite is a really good archer, has some impact in melee aswell and has a better awarness during matches... He deserves his place in the list.

Watly said:
Noone can destroy Scar's self-esteem like Jarl can. Our hero!
What self-esteem? I left DR as a broken man, and went on the Aquila TS from time to time just to keep it down. Now that I didn't speak to Jarl in some time I have Bendetto to fill that position. :lol:

Top of players, who will have their faces beaten up by Rempica on very 1st  M&B 2 Bannerlord LAN tournament.
SOHtYVp.png
BoB
SOHtYVp.png
Sodomard
x5sFTvl.png
Bendetto
agu6Okx.png
Tobi
SOHtYVp.png
Gluker
2ujhiGL.png
Rayden
SOHtYVp.png
All other players of Ru
dOApHtw.png
All other players of Warband

frostinvioo said:
Top of players, who will have their faces beaten up by Rempica on very 1st  M&B LAN tournament.
SOHtYVp.png
Sodomard
SOHtYVp.png
BoB
x5sFTvl.png
Bendetto
agu6Okx.png
Tobi
x5sFTvl.png
Froska
SOHtYVp.png
Gluker
agu6Okx.png
Peter
SOHtYVp.png
Pon
2ujhiGL.png
Rayden
SOHtYVp.png
All other players of Ru
dOApHtw.png
All other players of Warband
First LAN tournament has been already played last month in Turkey with the sponsorship of TaleWorlds.

frostinvioo said:
Top of players, who will have their faces beaten up by Rempica on very 1st  M&B LAN tournament.
SOHtYVp.png
Sodomard
SOHtYVp.png
BoB
x5sFTvl.png
Bendetto
agu6Okx.png
Tobi
x5sFTvl.png
Froska
SOHtYVp.png
Gluker