Who Else Wants To Be Able To Save Character Templates?

Users who are viewing this thread

I think with as an in depth character creator this game has, I think having a feature to save a character you've already created as a template would be pretty helpful for future playthroughs, especially if you like having a consistent character design. It would help make new saves faster to start for sure.

Yeah that would be really nice. I've been impressed with the character creator and had fun making my chars but A few times I've decided to restart to try different initial builds and it would have been nice to be able to load a previous design.

Would be cool if they added a character library. So you could a) save characters privately for yourself and b) maybe make it public and others could just load them into their character creation and take them as foundation or just take it. Similar to how it is in Sims 4 for anyone whos familiar with that.

Would be cool if they added a character library. So you could a) save characters privately for yourself and b) maybe make it public and others could just load them into their character creation and take them as foundation or just take it. Similar to how it is in Sims 4 for anyone whos familiar with that.
That's a smart idea. A character library be rad. And maybe you could like, inject those characters into your game as rivals or something? To add to the pressure of needing to rise up.

I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure in the beta if you literally just pressed Ctrl+C in the character creation screen it would copy all your values and you could Ctrl+V them to recreate your look.

The beta forum is gone now so I can’t recover the thread but this was like last week people were doing something similar. Worth a shot.

Yeah. Like just wrote in another thread: about 90% of my 1500hrs+ in warband, I played with the same character design in many, many different campaigns. It was weird that the option to export character does export the character model's values in a string, but it's not read/applied when imported.
I don't even care about saving stats of a character, just the look, please Taleworlds.

What you could do: Press V in Overworld map. Press CTRL+C to copy code (invisible).
Open Notepad and hit CTRL+V. Save the file.
(In theory, this should work, right?)
I heard. Still would be nice to have a visible UI component instead of the shortcut which most consumer wouldn't known about.

Back
Top Bottom