Who commands sieges?

Users who are viewing this thread

It seems that in beta 1.1 whenever allied army arrive at siege they take over command from me and will then sit and do nothing for ages, I am guessing they are still waiting for for me to order attack but I cant. I am still able to build siege equipment though.
They will not attack even with massive advantage - my clan army of 190 plus AI allies with over 500 vs castle with 90 mixed garrison and militia, no attack even after my machines destroyed all defender catapults and both wall sections.

BDW. garrison and militia grow while besieged is it intentional?

It seems that in beta 1.1 whenever allied army arrive at siege they take over command from me and will then sit and do nothing for ages, I am guessing they are still waiting for for me to order attack but I cant. I am still able to build siege equipment though.
They will not attack even with massive advantage - my clan army of 190 plus AI allies with over 500 vs castle with 90 mixed garrison and militia, no attack even after my machines destroyed all defender catapults and both wall sections.

BDW. garrison and militia grow while besieged is it intentional?
Since you aren't running the siege anyway, back out of the siege and re-join it. Should let you immediately join the attack sequence.

Happened to me for the first time today. Ran my army out of money waiting for the lord who joined to start the attack. I dont know what allowed him to take over my siege whether it's influence, renown, kingdom relation... But I backed out and when I rejoined to "help" it immediately launched the menu to Attack, Send Troops, etc...

Back
Top Bottom