Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3778493127_ca333924dd_o.jpg

Whoa that thing looks like my old heater I had in Yokohama. Had to throw it out before I moved though. Set my blanket on fire with it, bloody bastard of a thing.

So whose been banned today? Has someone been banned yet? Can Karimloo be banned?

じゃ、すぎは誰だね。

butscrew said:
Whoa that thing looks like my old heater I had in Yokohama. Had to throw it out before I moved though. Set my blanket on fire with it, bloody bastard of a thing.

So whose been banned today? Has someone been banned yet? Can Karimloo be banned?

じゃ、すぎは誰だね。

If the Admins took requests, Kavien would have been out a long time ago.

Sorry, if figure this could possibly be relevant to this topic, but I'm obviously not sure, hence my soon to be asked question.

Why do some people have "Watched!" in green beneath their avatars and information?  Is that some indicator that this person has been warned or is close to being banned?  Given the people with them under their names, it would make sense.

-Grocat the Watcher in the Water

Grocat said:
Sorry, if figure this could possibly be relevant to this topic, but I'm obviously not sure, hence my soon to be asked question.

Why do some people have "Watched!" in green beneath their avatars and information?  Is that some indicator that this person has been warned or is close to being banned?  Given the people with them under their names, it would make sense.

-Grocat the Watcher in the Water

Well the 'Watched' status is what you get before you get a Mute. So is you have something like 55 or something, you can still post, but if you go over you get a mute.

Huh, must be relatively new.  It reminds me of the Hall of Shame, only marginally less cruel.

-Grocat the Elevator Protection System

At 65 % you can post- Thus that means being watched.
At 70 % you can not post- Thus that means being muted.
Trust me, i know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom