Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
calandale said:
  HolyBandit permabanned for insulting the followers of the Anti-christ! I can't imagine a better way to go.
Seriously!?!?!?!? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Stupid smacktard!!

calandale said:
HolyBandit permabanned for insulting the followers of the Anti-christ! I can't imagine a better way to go.

How about insulting followers of Christ and getting your ass handed to you Bruce Lee style by Pope Benedict?

Oh and before I forget: SMOSON get your ass over to your ask susan thread NOW! (don't hurt me)

Lost-Lamb said:
They lie. I can't remember pawwuw getting banned, nor Ingo, Worbah or even Ilex.
Wrong! Ingo was temp banned  at one point =P

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

Lost-Lamb said:
They lie. I can't remember pawwuw getting banned, nor Ingo, Worbah or even Ilex.
Woo, I am forum elder now, am I?  :eek:

It's funny the things we tolerate from Ilex that otherwise would get someone banned instantly.
Well I got warned once (or twice) from a post I wouldn't expect to get warned of. _ö_
I try not to do offences most would get banned, because I know Narc is out there, and eventually he would come to scourge my ass and stamp it with the huge "banned"-stamp.

Are you trying to say that you receive special treatment from every mod except Narc ?

Actually Ilex sometimes I wonder how you get away with the stuff you say.

Well I hardly ever offend anyone, at least not directly. Mods don't usually count "disgusting" as a banable offence, if that's what you mean. If not please elaborate (with quotes), if you (anyone) have the time.

Are you trying to say that you receive special treatment from every mod except Narc ?
I am saying Narc is the most likely to ban my ass. Draw your own conclusions, I don't care what they are.

Yes, Jlgx50 has gotten another chance.

ronin47 said:
Jaggy, HELP, where are you????
Jaghatai Khan was back from his previous temp bans when you posted this, but he's just had a permanent ban put in place. So, he's not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom