Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the spam chat or your returns will be short lived. If you want to snipe at each other, confine it to PMs rather than cluttering up the forum with it.
You're certainly not treading very lightly for a couple of people who just got back from being temp banned.

Incaa said:
A very good Point Janus, and one that is duly noted.
Translation: Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make another spammy post where I can pretend I give a toss :razz:

Janus said:
Can the spam chat or your returns will be short lived. If you want to snipe at each other, confine it to PMs rather than cluttering up the forum with it.
You're certainly not treading very lightly for a couple of people who just got back from being temp banned.

Sorry bout' that. I'd really be crushed if I got banned again >.<

I come here after a long absense, and see Jagathai is banned, I had the shock of my life, I figured the world was ending,

The ban of the others I can understand one of them verry wel, he repeatedly insults people and likes to pick fights, I can't understand he ever was unbanned

Temujin said:
The ban of the others I can understand one of them verry wel, he repeatedly insults people and likes to pick fights, I can't understand he ever was unbanned
That'd be Gherkin then :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom