MP Musket Era Whigs and Tories - American Rev War Mod. [Released]

Users who are viewing this thread

Looking forward to it! I've tried to make Revolutionary mods before... It isn't for me I suppose! I wish I still had the old models Docm made for me, I'd give them to you. Anyways, good luck!

Bravo2255 said:
Looking forward to it! I've tried to make Revolutionary mods before... It isn't for me I suppose! I wish I still had the old models Docm made for me, I'd give them to you. Anyways, good luck!

Give me a PM please :grin: much appreciated

How are things going, anything new? I saw Lord John's YT vid recently, nice bit of publicity there.

Mr.Nock said:
How are things going, anything new? I saw Lord John's YT vid recently, nice bit of publicity there.
From our ModDB page
wat911.jpg

irishb0ls.jpg

howtoshow.png
Progress is going good, lots of modelling to be done still and I almost have the two main factions filled out. We want to add new gamemodes and features.

Nice uniforms there. I heard a bit about the "Ambush" game mode, sounds pretty interesting.

WaT.png

Hello, progress is going well today. We lost one team member earlier, and gained a new one today.

Here is the most recent preview from our FSE thread
Marks said:
King whatever of France has sent a scout unit of chasseurs to assist the Contintals with the oncoming british reinforcements.

f4d2f6f45687c573162cb0cd52e6dbd5.png

ceabc8d000345bef56ff5e433d5c9a00.png

Preview of a very early french uniform, this is my 1st attempt. Noted my UK are in their 3rd-4th. I think it's aight for now (beta)

I've been working on the foundation backbone of the mod, adding in the Green Mountain Rangers for the Continental Army as light infantry.
f2bad2a0cf6f43fac45723f9ccbeb5b9.png

Be sure to follow us on our ModDB page and FSE thread as well.

Thank you for reading, if you have any questions or comments let me know below.

The Mighty McLovin said:
Brilliant work!

Also who's the new team member?
Thank you!

I cannot disclose that, yet.

Meanwhile, I have coded in the French Chasseur Scouts and the Hessian Regiment. ModDB page has previews of both units. We are all very much committed to bringing a expedient release of the mod.

Nice job! That French chasseurs outfit is sharp, I always liked those white uniforms.

Froi said:
Wow, they look great.  Love the detail on the hat.

Have any screenies of them in game?

somewhere, this is a brf image so it's pretty much what they'll look like. I dont render my stuff to make it look amazing, it's lie.

972adfb43849f5d07cf556ab93c71d9e.png

Back
Top Bottom