Which skills increase the speed of which i swing my wep

Users who are viewing this thread

There's no skills that affect the speed of your attacks; it's controlled by the Agility attribute ( increases attack speed by 0.5% per point ) and weapon proficiencies.

Gilwe said:
cmpxchg8b said:
Agility does not increase attack speed. Weapon proficiency points do.

Agility DOES increase attack speed by 0.5% . So says the game manual.
Then the game manual is wrong.
It is very easy to test: create a character with the lowest possible agility, swing, use the export/import feature to cheat the agility to incredibly high values, then swing again. Swing speed doesn't change, at all.

Original M&B and WF&S - Agility increases attack speed by 0.5%. So says the ingame description.

Warband - Agility only increases running speed. So says the ingame description.

cmpxchg8b said:
Gilwe said:
cmpxchg8b said:
Agility does not increase attack speed. Weapon proficiency points do.

Agility DOES increase attack speed by 0.5% . So says the game manual.
Then the game manual is wrong.
It is very easy to test: create a character with the lowest possible agility, swing, use the export/import feature to cheat the agility to incredibly high values, then swing again. Swing speed doesn't change, at all.

You are testing inaccurately, look inside the game coding and you see the weapon speed IS increased by the agility attribute, even if it doesn't look like it.

And what i do is actually change the weapon or make a new one and change the speed of it.

magmus said:
You are testing inaccurately, look inside the game coding and you see the weapon speed IS increased by the agility attribute, even if it doesn't look like it.

And what i do is actually change the weapon or make a new one and change the speed of it.
How about you read the post right above yours?
Agility does not increase swing speed in Warband, fact.

Also, "testing inaccurately"? I'm pretty sure a swing speed increase of 100% would be quite noticeable.

Back
Top Bottom