Which Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Rojen

Knight at Arms
Been playing PW for a while now on NA sever as it has good role play and good admins. I realised that another server, Oprec, has been getting more and more people. The EU server seems to have more people too. Just wondering which one is better to go onto?

All depends on what you enjoy most, try both and see which you like better, both have different admins and admining styles, maps and rules from each other :smile:

Well, it also depends a lot on what playstyle you are looking for, and what time you get on at. Oprec is good for people get on at GMT6 and layer.

A lot of people go off of the Ping, but I have seen A LOT of Europeans on the NA server, they usually outnumber players from the NA which I always thought was odd.

Deserath said:
A lot of people go off of the Ping, but I have seen A LOT of Europeans on the NA server, they usually outnumber players from the NA which I always thought was odd.

It's usually down to people going to the most crowded server, which is what most people say.

N0body said:
Deserath said:

It's usually down to people going to the most crowded server, which is what most people say.
True Dat.

Back
Top Bottom