Which feature do you want the most?

Which feature do you want the most?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

right now I'm itching for the possibility of getting armor from dead companions/family back after they die

Posts like this makes me sad. Don't get me wrong i want all of this features into the game!
But when you take a second to look at this features you realize that they don't really change anything.

Order of battle is the most substantial feature that affects the gameplay, the rest are either mediocre gameplay features or cosmetics.
I'm not sure what people are expecting from the new battle terrain maps except map variety. And even then if most of battles are fought around the same place, you'll fight them on the same map, over and over. I guess people project a bit of optimism that the new maps would be tactically more interesting than the old ones (starting with variable entry points) and more beautiful and with less obstacles and not buggy at all. That's a lot to ask of Taleworlds, and they already said they won't even finish them by their release date.
Yeah, I feel the same way.

The battle terrain system is going to end up with everyone re-fighting the same maps consecutively and the rest of it is just fluff I don't care about.

I dont expect to get Order of Battle and Battle Terrain System for my birthday ( 10.11 ) but i sure hope that i will get it for Christmass XD.

Last edited:
I just voted for Order of Battle. Don't know exactly what it means but it sounds good.
for the first few seconds, until you remember the battle AI is the equivalent of hbo's vikings charging in one incoherent blob, on the surface it sounds great, but knowing Taleworld's history of implementing half ass features, i can already feel it'll be very anti-climactic.

I just voted for Order of Battle. Don't know exactly what it means but it sounds good.
It lets you assign captains before the fight and shows you the bonuses they will provide to each formation, it saves settings and it lets you decide how many troops you want in the fight so you don't have to bring all your might against a group of 20 looters.
Oh you can position troops before the fight too.

Wait they're making cutscenes? I mean voice acting is bad enough but if they're investing in cutscenes at this stage, bannerlord is truly lost.

Cut Scenes​

The sandbox simulation includes many significant life events, ranging from the death of a comrade to witnessing the birth of your child. Whether these are ill or good tidings, they are currently communicated quite abstractly. As such, we intend to give them more life and improve overall immersion by introducing several cut scene notifications, similar to the existing execution animation.

Cut Scenes​

The sandbox simulation includes many significant life events, ranging from the death of a comrade to witnessing the birth of your child. Whether these are ill or good tidings, they are currently communicated quite abstractly. As such, we intend to give them more life and improve overall immersion by introducing several cut scene notifications, similar to the existing execution animation.

Ah so it's just those Medieval 2 sort of event cutscenes. I've no issue with that, even though it would be better if they were made as drawings by the art team so the actual animators or whoever does cutscenes could work on some actually significant additions.

And also why are they still adamant on not including the community when it comes to creating singleplayer scenes? You have hundreds of enthusiastic and arguably talented scene-makers whose efforts could be better utilized in the game's development. It would also serve to strengthen the community's ties with the whole EA process (as community engagement has not been a thing for ****in ever), would also bring back some portion of the modding community that ejected out of this bull****.

Back
Top Bottom