Which factions are .. which?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Osama said:
Possible question

Where this faction sarranid  and what their religion ........? :?: :?:

sarranid 

:???: :!: :?:

Here's a possible answer: Sarranids are probably your Southwest Asian factions like Persia, Turkey, Iraq, etc.

Their religion would probably be Islam.

Hope I could help...

Provocator said:
Lord Tim said:
I think I would actually like fighting them as Swadia. Crusader feeling :razz:

I second that.
It was fun attacking these guys when I worked for Swadia, launching my own crusades, captured half their lands, then Harlaus called off the war to feast, then they launched an attack, took back most of their land, then took Uxhaul, that caused me to defect to the Sarranids.

ThorofAsgard said:
Provocator said:
Lord Tim said:

I second that.
It was fun attacking these guys when I worked for Swadia, launching my own crusades, captured half their lands, then Harlaus called off the war to feast, then they launched an attack, took back most of their land, then took Uxhaul, that caused me to defect to the Sarranids.

The Swadians aren't a good faction to join to begin with. They are surrounded by ALL sides by foreigner factions, and most of the time they all (not in unison of course) gangbang Swadia.

Another disadvantage of Swadia is that the king is a lazy bum.

Provocator said:
ThorofAsgard said:
Provocator said:
Lord Tim said:

I second that.

The Swadians aren't a good faction to join to begin with. They are surrounded by ALL sides by foreigner factions, and most of the time they all (not in unison of course) gangbang Swadia.

Yes, he is, that is the reason why I never join the Swads now a days, Harlaus just orders feasts.

ThorofAsgard said:
Provocator said:
ThorofAsgard said:
Provocator said:
Lord Tim said:

I second that.

Yes, he is, that is the reason why I never join the Swads now a days, Harlaus just orders feasts.

Someone should assassinate him...

Provocator said:
ThorofAsgard said:
Provocator said:
ThorofAsgard said:
Provocator said:
Lord Tim said:

I second that.

Someone should assassinate him...
Please, pick me, either that or we get the Faceless Men, surly we can ship them from A Song of Fire and Ice,  :cool:

Lord Tim said:
Lord Osama said:
Question .............?

Can I become king in the game mount and blade
:grin:

You can in some mods, and of your own kingdom, but without Lords in Native.

Though I'm not sure for Warband :wink:

Don't listen to Timmy, all you gots to do to be's a king is that you gots to believes.

Back
Top Bottom