Which faction will you join, and who do you want to fight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyone know if we'll be getting quests / information ingame that can give us a full story of what actually happened to the emperor?

Not for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's something we can follow, given the amount of emphasis they're putting on characters this time around. The emperor's death really shook the foundations of Calradia, so I'll be a bit shocked if we don't get the opportunity to investigate it! (Bonus points if they manage to implement it in a way in which there's a different answer to the question in each playthrough, so it's always interesting to explore.)

Not for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's something we can follow, given the amount of emphasis they're putting on characters this time around. The emperor's death really shook the foundations of Calradia, so I'll be a bit shocked if we don't get the opportunity to investigate it! (Bonus points if they manage to implement it in a way in which there's a different answer to the question in each playthrough, so it's always interesting to explore.)
Sorry for getting a bit off topic here.

But it really would be an amazing feature for the immersive experience to find out who or IF someone murdered him and then do a questline to capture and interrogate lords to find out who is responsible. (torture???) and then choose to avenge The Emperor or maybe side with the opposition.

I envy how many of you have already made up their minds, I'm still struggling to choose who to side with first, there are aspects I live about every factions, and they're all appealing to me. Probably given where I'm from the empire or Vlandia would be the most logical choices, but I guess I'll see what do to once I'm playing

I envy how many of you have already made up their minds, I'm still struggling to choose who to side with first, there are aspects I live about every factions, and they're all appealing to me. Probably given where I'm from the empire or Vlandia would be the most logical choices, but I guess I'll see what do to once I'm playing
Vlandians and empire is most attractive to me because of their troop trees.

I have decided to start with Vlandia. There troop tree is fairly awesome and there position in the world looks pretty good. I can envision them chewing up Battania rather easily.

Perhaps there will be a game start in their territory that leads to a "Merchant of Pravend" quest.
:xf-smile:

Either the Empire or Vlandia, first however, Battania is also epic and I love the Sturgins are also really cool. The other two aren't my style of play. I just can't wait though, I'll have to try them all though

Back
Top Bottom