Which faction in M&B are the Arabians?

Users who are viewing this thread

IpodRetard

Recruit
:???: Yea what faction in MB are the arabians is it the Khregits?
and who the hell is the Rhodoks?????? Well we all know that the
Nords are like the vikings(i think  :oops:)

IpodRetard said:
Ouch. I think that we'll need some bandages, the English language is bleeding pretty bad from that.  :razz:

Anyways, there are no arabians in M&B. The closest thing you get is Rolf.

The Rhodoks are most like the Italians, the Nords are like any typical Norse faction, (Danes, Norwegians, etc), the Vaegirs being sort of Rus/Russian/Scottish, the Khergits are, obviously, Mongolian or possibly Hunnic, and the Swadians are French/German. (With a bit of English, perhaps.)

Ruthven said:
IpodRetard said:
Ouch. I think that we'll need some bandages, the English language is bleeding pretty bad from that.  :razz:

The Rhodoks are most like the Italians, the Nords are like any typical Norse faction, (Danes, Norwegians, etc), the Vaegirs being sort of Rus/Russian/Scottish, the Khergits are, obviously, Mongolian or possibly Hunnic, and the Swadians are French/German. (With a bit of English, perhaps.)

The closest you get to Arabians is Nizar. Come on, a Scimitar riding on horseback with no shield?

And in that regard, one might note that the game simply doesn't have an Middle-Eastern faction at the moment. I would say that the closest would be the Kherjits, which are obviously generic Asian (the Huns were also Asian migrants, by the way). The only faction I'm really not too sure about would be the Vaegirs. If I were to assign the French/English to Swadians, then I could see the Eastern Europeans being deemed the Vaegirs, but I don't know a damn thing about Eastern European medieval conflict.

Ruthven said:
IpodRetard said:

Thx then ill just download a mod to get some arabians :razz:(Crusader Mod)

N-no. I think he visited us here in Canada, saw the variety of skin tones, and decided that the SNOW = tanned people.

Makes perfect sense.
No...

Really.

Speaking of which, what are the mods that involve the Middle East?

Lyze said:
N-no. I think he visited us here in Canada, saw the variety of skin tones, and decided that the SNOW = tanned people.

Makes perfect sense.
No...

Really.

Speaking of which, what are the mods that involve the Middle East?
'

There are many i think=

:!:Crusader Mod
:!:No more in my knowledge but i know that there are many more i guess  :razz:

IpodRetard said:

Why don't you use your eyes and comprehension, as well as read around a little more and form your own opinion?

He guesses alot. But there is no arabic faction in Native. End of story. End of thread. Anyone who posts again shall be shot

Seems to me that it works like this:  Nords = Scandinavians, Swadians = Western Europe, Rhodoks seem like Italians / Milanese to me due to the heavy emphasis on pavise crossbowmen, Vaegirs = Slavs, and Khergits = steppe cultures (mongols, tartars, etc.)  Arabian cultures aren't represented at all.

Swadius said:
IpodRetard said:

Why don't you use your eyes and comprehension, as well as read around a little more and form your own opinion?

yea Your pretty much right!  :oops:

Ranger_of_Gorlan said:
IpodRetard said:
There are many i think=
You oly listed one, yet you said there were "many"
IpodRetard said:
:!:Crusader Mod
:!:No more in my knowledge but i know that there are many more i guess  :razz:
What? does that sentence make sense to anyone?

Ok here you got a whole list of Arabic influenced mod i just needet to search my imaginarie search engine(Google) XP
Na just kidding i was testing a lot of mods and here you got them=

Sword of Damocles(Has a lot of Arabian weapons)
Lords and Realms(Has a lot of Arabian armors)
Crusader mod(You heard the name its based on Crusaders and Muslims)
The Holy War(An older version of the mod above)
300 Mod(Persians)
A lot of Old mods really had arabic armors and weapons
but i forgot their names! And do not forget about Nizar  :lol:

so you got a list and with the meaning of many I do think these are pretty many so SHULULULU  :cool:

Your question is flawed... there ARENT Arabs in M&B... The Kergits are as close as you will get to Arabs... Some of their units have scimitars, turban-ish hats... thats about it.

Actually, the Khergit are kinda half/arabic. Their army is Mongol-like, but their culture is arabic (note the architecture of towns, the way taverns look like, the same goes with palaces).

Back
Top Bottom