Which do you prefer (poll)

Warband having been out for a while now, which type of mod is more appealing to you?

• Single Player

Votes: 73 78.5%
  • Multi Player

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • No Preference - either is fine.

Votes: 13 14.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Just curious what style of players are most populous since Warband's inception. I guess this might not be a tell tale poll, as its in a mod thread oriented to single player, though it should be interesting.

Feel free to chime in.

Meh i voted for both because i can already see the massive amount of fun people will have when working together to form a phalanx or testudo, but i also enjoy playing on single player which leaves me with no other option but to vote for both.

MP release will get you all the publicity in the world from the Meta-Game players who got swept off their feet by mods like Vikingr.
Also, MP > SP for me, as SP is just not fulfilling, but then again, it will be for this mod.

As much as I do like MP (I play it on Native pretty much every other day) my main interest is in SP.

Multiplayer ofcourse, would be fun and would form a good basis for the mod to expand upon singleplayer.

Then again asking on a forum for singleplayer only the poll might be one-sided.  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom