Which Cosmetic Changes Would be Important for You?

Users who are viewing this thread

stevepine

Sergeant Knight at Arms
We all know the big things that the game needs : more scenes, sieges to be fixed, diplomacy, AI... the dire need for new mule and chicken textures ?

But I was thinking... it would be interesting to ask you fine human beings which smaller or more cosmetic changes you would personally like to see?

Things that, although small, would really add to immersion for you personally?

I think one, for me, would be more varied and diverse weather in the game. It would greatly add to the atmosphere...

What about you?

Last edited:
I would like some additional armor, especially for the Aserai.

Weather would also be nice, but I have fought in a foggy night scene, which was very well done. Clouds moving over the campaign map would also be cool. Maybe even showing rain and snow, even a thunderstorm.

Yes, customization of the character is very immersive and certainly reinforces the identity you want to create.

I would like to customize my soldiers armor and equipment based on their level and maybe a allocated point system. That way my army would be my army instead of the generic templates. Or even just select from the ones out there.

Definitely more colors for banners. Even if you could just rotate the current banner logos that would be nice. Also, can we get some banners on the battlefield please?

I have some stuff:

- more different hoodies, I dont get why theres just a normal and a green. why not a Gugel.
- the dromedaries should be taller. When your sitting on one, your much higher than on a horse in real.
- two-humped camels would be nice for Khuzaits.
- the clothes of the novels male&female could be more different, they're wearing to often the same.

yes, for MP could be great but nothing that break the "inmersion and realism of the game" or cosmetic for the horses like caparisons or feathers

Hairstyles and Banners need love!

The amount of customization for a game called BANNERLORD, and with so many assets no less is just ludicrous.

More tattoos would be interesting.

It’d be neat if the Battanian clans each had a bit of variation to their tartans. Keeping the overall color green but varied in some way. Perhaps the cross-hatching could vary based on clan colors?

In looking at battle pictures today I noticed a bunch of troops holding their weapons with open hands, having closed hands would be nice.

I’ve found myself getting lost in the color differences between the empire factions, maybe more distinctive colors would help my eyes.

Glaring lack of gameplay content aside -:

More variation in the armour in general, the choice feels very limited and is especially obvious when you have an army of troops of the same culture

Better helmets. They're so bland and ugly at the moment, especially the Imperial ones. Why can't we get the fancy ones with plumes, or facemasks, or Corinthian style helms as shown in concept art?

if15PL3.jpg

Glaring lack of gameplay content aside -:

More variation in the armour in general, the choice feels very limited and is especially obvious when you have an army of troops of the same culture

Better helmets. They're so bland and ugly at the moment, especially the Imperial ones. Why can't we get the fancy ones with plumes, or facemasks, or Corinthian style helms as shown in concept art?

if15PL3.jpg
I want these so much

I want these so much
These would be amazing, factions in general need more variety in gear.

beyond that i would love some banners in battles without needing mods, it would be even cooler if each faction had a cultural banner type and they could give an special look for the dragon banner after the player gives it to some monarch so whenever that monarch would go into battle he/she would carry the dragonbanner.

It's these small things that add immersion and make a game memorable in my view.

Custom made crowns for each faction leader that stand out as a unique representation of their glorious cultures when they are in non-battle scenes like castles or towns. A king should have a crown!

Back
Top Bottom