Where's the patch, TW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea of EA is "working alongside the community and utilizing user feedback" - quote from store page. What your post is about? Are you telling other people to shut up? You know what to do with your advice, right?

Keep it calm puppy. Don't make assumptions about what i mean or don't mean.
Surely you must see that you are quite alone in this matter?

Just to give folks a brief update - we have come across some complex issues with the current beta branch that we want to address before pushing it to live. This is what we sought to clarify for the beta process over here.

Naturally, this doesn't mean that development has halted. We continue to work on the game and look forward to sharing our progress with you as soon as we can.

Thanks for the response. I think more comments from the dev team would be better for both us EA players as to know where to give more feedback on and you developers to keep public relations and interest up.

When you don't post progress in a sticky thread in an orderly fashion, it gets lost among tens of other replies and most people, if they ever know about it learn from other forum or Reddit replies so I think this form communication may not be very effective.

Is there a computer out there that runs this game smoothly?
Depends, I suppose. I've got it running at 50-ish fps with an occasional dip into 40ies. The rig ain't nothing new, I do have an SSD though.

Achieved by setting most graphical settings to "crap" and battle size to sub 300. I guess it's smooth in some sense of the word xD

It's hard to demand anything with an old rig though. I'd also ask for more optimization, but I'm at the point where I'm not sure whether it's the game or the dinosaur eggs incubating in my motherboard that are to be blamed for low performance.

Keep it calm puppy. Don't make assumptions about what i mean or don't mean.
Surely you must see that you are quite alone in this matter?

First, he's not alone in the least bit. Secondly, the amount of people who subscribe to an idea has no bearing on its validity. Everyone used to believe the earth was flat, but that was never true, etc etc. But I get it, you have no response to him shutting down your entire position, so you resorted to fallacious appeals.

Moar Patch!
they ran into big problems with beta branch right now that they have to look into.
that also means for me that they don't have much time for content, no matter how long it takes till next patch.

I wish they would give that information on a small banner within the launcher because I don't want to write that into every thread

they ran into big problems with beta branch right now that they have to look into.
that also means for me that they don't have much time for content, no matter how long it takes till next patch.

I wish they would give that information on a small banner within the launcher because I don't want to write that into every thread

What is the beta branch issue? I'm playing on beta branch daily and not seeing any glaring issues.

What is the beta branch issue? I'm playing on beta branch daily and not seeing any glaring issues.
We don't know. I'm also on beta with 120 hours of my overall 225 hours.
Could be a bigger code change that wasn't commented by the author or a problem they didn't consider at all that makes some ideas difficult to implement or .... as you see, I have no idea

For me is a really gamebreaking crash that happens when fighting big battles or pressing the "Done" button after battle ends. I did have no problem at all with beta since now, but the last hotfix broke it for me, i can't progress any campaign no matter how many times i start over it will eventually happen.

For me is a really gamebreaking crash that happens when fighting big battles or pressing the "Done" button after battle ends. I did have no problem at all with beta since now, but the last hotfix broke it for me, i can't progress any campaign no matter how many times i start over it will eventually happen.
I saw you mentioning that somewhere else but that can't be the complex issue, it's not happening to many people.

"we have come across some complex issues with the current beta branch that we want to address before pushing it to live"

Sounds like we have to wait like more than one week at least until the next patch, I hope the time is worth it.

Patch notes:

- Tannery Shops income halved

:wink:

"we have come across some complex issues with the current beta branch that we want to address before pushing it to live"

Customers are mad. I never saw the official forum with so many mad people like here! And I can understand those mad ppl. We await this game 8 years. And now we waiting update again and until few days ago dev didn't gave us any words that why the update delayed.

After 8 years of developing period TW barely released EA version and it is only been a month since it released, they already stucked by bugs.

IMHO, They have to hire better ppl to sovle the problem, if they can't. And you know they already sold 6 million copy. They have enough resources to do that.

That is odd, I'm not experiencing that at all on 1.3 branch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom