Where's the patch, TW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mlloy

Recruit
Alright, TW.

Hand over the patch and no one gets hurt.

/s

Waited all weekend to start a new play-through. Holiday's over folks. It's now 12:00 GMT and doesn't look like we're going to get a patch today. Can we get an F in the replies for the state of this game?

I know we've been getting a lot of roadmap posts lately and while I don't think it's unreasonable to expect one, I think a bare minimum bar for communication would be an a community update when we don't get the expected "weekly patch" that was set as an expectation by the dev team.

I'd like to buttress the post with the statements, "No I don't think the game is dead, No I don't think the devs have stopped working on the game, No I don't think the devs took our money and scammed us..."

And, if any devs or community team members are reading this - love the game, have almost 300 hours in it - just excited and impatient to see it improve, and a bit disappointed when we don't get a patch and don't get communication around when to expect the next one.

I can concur that if there is no patch update on the weekly, there should be a statement of what’s to come.

That’s not unreasonable. We have paid TW afterall

Edit: a mistype change the connotation of my post. It has been fixed

Last edited:
Alright, TW.

Hand over the patch and no one gets hurt.

/s

Waited all weekend to start a new play-through. Holiday's over folks. It's now 12:00 GMT and doesn't look like we're going to get a patch today. Can we get an F in the replies for the state of this game?

Patches normally drop 4 hours from now if you go to the steam page and see the time for all their releases.

Time zones and all that m8

tenor.gif

I'M GONNA PAAAATCH AAAAAAAAH

well the number of people playing is going down, but thats to be expected since most of them played whats there to offer, so maybe people are waiting for some major update...

Holy guacamole its been whole 9 days without a major patch!!! The game is dead, the developers took the money and ran! They are probably sipping margaritas on the coast of some island in the Bahamas!

LOL JK. Be patient my dudes, this work takes time.

well the number of people playing is going down, but thats to be expected since most of them played whats there to offer, so maybe people are waiting for some major update...
Pretty much sums me up i have 300hrs in the game now and don't want to start any new playthroughs until more features and depth are added.

so ****ing entitled, jesus christ.

I am entitled. Entitled to the promise of the game I paid for. Entitled to receive regular updates as a result of my patronage. Entitled to the eventuality of a finished product. And as a customer of an early access title, dare I say it, entitled to regular updates with respect to communication (as essentially an investor in the production of a game).

I am entitled. Entitled to the promise of the game I paid for. Entitled to receive regular updates as a result of my patronage. Entitled to the eventuality of a finished product. And as a customer of an early access title, dare I say it, entitled to regular updates with respect to communication (as essentially an investor in the production of a game).
Was about to write this. Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom