Where's the patch, TW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 years ago Armagan would be on the forums excited to tell us about hiring someone to do voices. 15 years later even his mods don't inform us of jack half the time. Times change man. TW grew and I can't say I've been fond of that.

Sep 16, 2008
Merlkir said:
it's all a con! Armagan is on Bahamas by now, with our MONEYZ!!!! they stealz it! There won't be any online download of the 1.0 version!'!!!

SHAAAAMEEEE!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

srsly. Paranoia much?
You were saying? (Taking HardCore's post into account) Not even retail has been sighted.

**the above was part of that quote, even then people were accusing it of being a scam**

15 years ago Armagan would be on the forums excited to tell us about hiring someone to do voices. 15 years later even his mods don't inform us of jack half the time. Times change man. TW grew and I can't say I've been fond of that.

This communication made "Mount & Blade" and "Mount & Blade Warband" great games. I think all our stuff must be in connection with players in forums. When companies grew there become lots of things to deal for founders and this connection is always lost. I am sure every founder also misses these days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom