Where's the Hidden monastery?

Tintin

Marquis
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
Have you recruited the scout? You can find him at Vilsun. He tells you where to find the monastery

UberFunk83

Veteran
Best answers
Okay, once you find the monastary, what do you do?  I'm there looking for my brother, but the only people i can find there are the guards who have also joined my party...  help, please?

Cyborg Eastern European

Canis Mechanicus
Archduke
Best answers
In one of the ruined houses, I think it's the first one on the left, you can find a priest. Talk to him.
But I'm not really sure where the priest is since I got lost before finding him.

UberFunk83

Veteran
Best answers
Alright, yeah, I just didn't see those stairs before.  I was thinking maybe the guards were supposed to tell me something.  Cool beans!

Schylerwalker

Regular
Best answers
I say, I scoured the entirety of the Forgotten Monastery and all I found were the bloody Guards. I don't see this priest fellow you mention anywhere. Any hints as to where I can find him? I tried the little log cabin with the steps leading up to, but I didn't even get the option of opening it.

zollum

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WB
Best answers
Enter the monastery again and go straight forward its the ruined house you run into.

zollum

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WB
Best answers
Hit your computer with a hammer Keep trying and if it's really not working try re-downloading the mod.

lifealchemist

Recruit
Best answers
so, this one was a REAL pain in the butt (dunno if we can cuss on here). after wandering aimlessly around looking for it where you guys said, i still had a hard time. then i magically stumble upon it after BARELY sighting it. almost missed it. here's a link to a screenshot of where he is. the blue is the staircase and the black is the priest person. enjoy!

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n22/HolyLifealchemist/mb1-1.jpg

zollum

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WB
Best answers
lifealchemist said:
so, this one was a REAL pain in the butt (dunno if we can cuss on here).
Sure as ****ing **** we can. Anyway that is quite helpful, at least for anyone who hasn't played it yet.