Where to NPCs - If they exist

Users who are viewing this thread

Hemiola

Recruit
OK, I'm gettin' tired of pussyfootin' around with this issue.
I've already searched this Forum Thread for a definitive answer.
This question has been asked before, here. 
However, most of the "responses" I've seen have been either somewhat "fishy," or an attempt by the responder to appear "overly-clever," while imparting no new knowledge.
So, I will pose it again, to whomever may still be lurking about this Forum, who might know (and can formulate a response like someone out of Primary School) for what I hope will be a clear, definitive answer --

I cannot seem to find either any Arena Masters (Fight Promoters) or Guild Masters/Town Elders in any of the Towns I have visited.
[Although the "Menu Choice" to speak with the Guild Master, and the "Menu Choice" and "In-Town Doorways" to the Arena(s), seem to work, and at least one former poster relates taking part in an "Arena Melee" (large-scale skirmish)].
I'm talking about physically walking up to these NPCs, and initiating conversation that way.

Have they NOT Yet been implemented, in this (admittedly Alpha) mod, or am I just not looking in the right places for them?

Hope somebody knows, and shares that knowledge, so I can stop wasting in-game time running around town looking for them.

Thanks

DARoot

Aha!
Thank 'ee, Sir!

I shall keep looking.
[Although in many towns, entering the "shop" takes me to some kind of wooden tower, with no exit (and no NPCs)].
Ah, well ... "Alpha mod" ...

Thanks again

DARoot

".. 10 minutes .."???

H*ll, I spent a good half-hour looking for one in Paris, and never found the guy.
[the French capital - the Sun King's very own stomping ground, after all .. You'd think that would be reasonably "complete" in this mod ..].
:roll:
Well, with your suggestion, I'll try again, near the church.
[But, there could be three churches, in this big city].

Have you had any luck finding any Arena Masters?
:grin:
Cheers

DARoot

Thanks again.

Found the Guild Master in Paris in less than 3 minutes (right where you said he might be, in front of the church).

Arena Masters may not have been implemented yet.
They do exist as entries in "Troops.txt," and are apparently associated with different Towns, but I have no way to determine, or check on, their existing x/y/z co-ordinates in the Towns/World Map.

Perhaps someone else knows, and help us both?

Cheers

DARoot

Back
Top Bottom