Where to mod arrow vendor price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Nashi

Recruit
Of the many things I modded in warband that I attempted to mod in Bannerlord today was arrow quantity. I managed to set all the arrow quiver sizes to 250 for QoL, the issue is it seems the price to vendors is now based on the arrows themselves, where I swore warband had the vendor price set at the quiver level.

Problem now with modding the quantity is it makes the sell price way to high to vendor dropped ones..I'd like to mod the price /10, so its normal price again.

Which file is the prices on arrows set?

Check here: \Modules\Native\ModuleData\item_modifiers.xml
That's only for modifiers but there's
<ItemModifier id="balanced_arrows" name="{=fdgcpipH}Balanced {ITEMNAME}" damage="1" price_factor="4.5" />
<ItemModifier id="large_bag_arrows" name="{=3JaHZA3Y}Large Bag of {ITEMNAME}" damage="0" weight_factor="1.50" price_factor="2" />
<ItemModifier id="splintered_arrows" name="{=8Pd6fLoy}Splintered {ITEMNAME}" damage="-1" price_factor="0.5" />
<ItemModifier id="bent_arrows" name="{=eb4miTUB}Bent {ITEMNAME}" damage="-3" price_factor="0.5" />

Upvote 0
Nope, didnt work. But i must not have been high enough in the DIR tree when i searched for "arrow" cuz i didnt find this the first time,. gonna keep looking.

Upvote 0
looking at \Modules\Native\ModuleData\item_modifiers.xml , that looks like the crafting quality modifier file as those are all quality level :smile:.

Upvote 0
are you just overwriting your changes in the vanilla files or have you set up your changes as a custom mod?

Im asking because I am trying to figure out how to create a custom set of armor by renaming a copy of a current piece of armor in spitems.xml
and then load it as a custom mod. I cannot seem to get SubModule.xml to work because the launcher craps out on loading my mod.

Upvote 0
are you just overwriting your changes in the vanilla files or have you set up your changes as a custom mod?

Im asking because I am trying to figure out how to create a custom set of armor by renaming a copy of a current piece of armor in spitems.xml
and then load it as a custom mod. I cannot seem to get SubModule.xml to work because the launcher craps out on loading my mod.
Overwriting for now.

Upvote 0

A bit off topic, but I've been trying a similar thing for companions with the same launcher crash issue, was thinking it was due to missing reference files somewhere, but if you did something as simple as an item override and it crashed, then I guess its with the submodules.xml itself? maybe Ill try messing around with that, but I would appreciate it if you let me know if you figure it out, and I will do the same.

Upvote 0

Check out the armor mods on nexus maybe. I ended up downloading an arrow mod there 15m ago, as it appears steam keeps refreshing the spitems file and changing it back to stock every so often. Then change their mod to your liking, thats what I just did with the arrow mod, so now its an actually mod I enable, seems to work fine. Prices arent fixed though :sad:

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom