Where or how could i find ADDA

Users who are viewing this thread

Hunter7

Regular
i was looking who did find ADDA, even in here i couldn't find ADDA
So please is there someone who could tell me where i could find ADDA on the wharf
and don't say she lives in a tall house in the middle.  :???:

(spoiler ahead)

do you mean that quest you need to talk to a merchant woman near the wharf?

she lives in a tall house in the middle.

No joking. Re-enter the town. Look straight to the port. Walk towards it. On the pier right in front off you there is a tall house (as in, a house that is not touching the ground).

There are only two houses that match that description. The second is far off to the side.

Go to the house. Cross over to the other side. Look back, climb the stairs and go to the door. Hit F (use) to enter the shop.

Remember to do that on daylight.

Cheers

kalarhan said:
(spoiler ahead)

No joking. Re-enter the town. Look straight to the port. Walk towards it. On the pier right in front off you there is a tall house (as in, a house that is not touching the ground).

There are only two houses that match that description. The second is far off to the side.

Go to the house. Cross over to the other side. Look back, climb the stairs and go to the door. Hit F (use) to enter the shop.

Cheers

I have found it.  :grin:
thanks of your help of stap by stap. :grin: :grin:
i would never found it by my own

Hunter7 said:
kalarhan said:
(spoiler ahead)

Cheers

I have found it.  :grin:
thanks of your help of stap by stap. :grin: :grin:
i would never found it by my own

np and have fun!

Back
Top Bottom