Where is the Full Male Body ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,
I'm new in modding. I can't figure out where is the Full Male Body as shown in the tutorial, i'm trying to export it using the TpacTool to import it in blender to do an helmet.
Thank you for your help.

Solution
If you enter the resource browser, look in the "human" folder under EmAssetPackages. You can drag those human models into the scene editor and export them as .objs under the Edit tab at the top left.
If you enter the resource browser, look in the "human" folder under EmAssetPackages. You can drag those human models into the scene editor and export them as .objs under the Edit tab at the top left.

Is there a way to perfectly attach them to just make one model? It kinda throws me off working on seperate pieces.

Upvote 0

I am new as well and keep seeing this EM package referenced but I cannot find it in the folder structures to import into TpacTool. Am I missing a step or where can I find the EmAssetPackages? And would the human folder referenced include your player character mesh too?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Im struggling with selecting a single bone in weight paint mode in blender. Im working on a set of armor but my main focus is getting a set of gloves done. Any help i can get would be appreciated.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom