Where is the banners

Users who are viewing this thread

And how do you like this beautiful element of the game, called "banner editor", in which all you can change is the sign and its size.
I really hope that this is just a temporary feature of early access, and in the future, at least it will be possible to combine signs and use a color palette.

And how do you like this beautiful element of the game, called "banner editor", in which all you can change is the sign and its size.
I really hope that this is just a temporary feature of early access, and in the future, at least it will be possible to combine signs and use a color palette.
Hehe, look at my profile pic -- I just wanted a black horse erect on a white background, but the game only let me have a black background and a white foreground.

Yea i really hope they expand the banner aspect, maybe have standard bearer troops, i was too rather disappointed with the bland banner customization but again its EA, I do hope they add a lot more to this tho

Hehe, look at my profile pic -- I just wanted a black horse erect on a white background, but the game only let me have a black background and a white foreground.
Yea the banner customization needs to be expanded a lot, ik its EA but i was hoping to see more banner color options and sigil options

The banner editor needs to come back. This global colour scheme that you're forced to follow is very un-mount and blade. What's the point in making your own coloured banner with patters and the like if you're forced to use the same colour blue colour of Sturgia for example.

Very streamlined and unpolished feeling. Hell, Warband mods had more customization, which is quite sad.

Interestingly, the lords in the game use combined banners, it would be nice if we could do the same.
d3bf9428d484.png

As for the main issue of this topic, I agree that they will be added closer to the release)

The banner editor needs to come back. This global colour scheme that you're forced to follow is very un-mount and blade. What's the point in making your own coloured banner with patters and the like if you're forced to use the same colour blue colour of Sturgia for example.

Very streamlined and unpolished feeling. Hell, Warband mods had more customization, which is quite sad.
I agree, I'm also concerned about whether this commitment to certain faction colors will affect future mods

Back
Top Bottom