Where is Poland??!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh sry for that.... of the record. Yes I did. It was quite amussing. And your right SovietSoldier. This should be on the PM.

Maximus183 said:
I hate this guy.....

WHY POLAND?!?!?! THEY WERE ****!!!!!

but they were still a major player in europe for many years.  maybe they could be added, but give their lords very high pathfinding skills so they can run away easier? (oh, wait, that would be france, wouldn't it?)

Well it's still only restricted to five kingdoms. The 5 top kingdoms of the 17 hundreds? Poland's not one of them that's for damn sure!

It's not restricted to 5 kingdoms. Look at Europe 1200! It has more than 5 factions! Look at Southern Realms! It has more than 5 factions.

Yeah I know that, but I mean this particular mod. This mod only has five factions, and thankfully poland isn't one of them.

It's meaningless discussion. I am from Poland, (maybe I'm not proud of it :razz:) but adding Poland to this mod is stupid idea. Why? Because Poland had indeed powerful army in 17th century (which this mod is not about). Poland was a real military power when all armies were based on line of pikemen and three-four lines of musketmen behind. Why again? Because we were to far away from everybody and we had still believed in power of heavy cavalry. It was bullseye, indeed. No one expected iron hammer running through their ranks. Anyway, in the realm of this mod - Poland is dying kingdom, that cannot help out with their inner problems, not even mentioning fighting with any other kingdoms.

So please, all Polish users. Don't make so stupidities as this. If I can bare lack of Poland, you should too. It's just ****ing annoying that you make them think that we are retarded patriotic idiots.

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom